The Finance Department advices management on the Financial Administration Act, Internal Audit Agency Act, Procurement Act, and any other financial regulations approved by the Government and by doing so ensures the maintenance of proper of accounts.
It directs and controls financial management in line with public sector accounting principles thereby safeguarding of the Municipal Assembly’s assets
It advises the Assembly on cost implications and financial decisions in the Municipal Assembly. It coordinates the preparation of budgets, participates in the preparation of procurement plan and assists in fee-fixing resolutions.
Kindly make payments through these points from your various local areas:
- Main Office (Zenith Bank On-Site)
- Gbentanaa Zonal Council Revenue Unit
- Koose Zonal Council Revenue Unit
- Nii Ashale Zonal Council Revenue Unit
- Sutsrunaa Zonal Council Revenue Unit